AMP RESEARCH POWERSTEPS
AMP RESEARCH POWERSTEPS
- Boards will need to be trimmed on Regular Cab & SuperCab models
- Drilling required on SuperCab models
- NOTE: Stock levels change regularly. If your product is unavailable, please call or chat to verify inventory.
- The original electric-powered running board
- Premium, single-motor design automatically deploys and retracts boards
- Corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum construction
- Military-grade black PTFE coating
- 6-inch wide, cab-length steps
- Textured, slip-resistant step surface
- Low-profile, integrated LED courtesy lights
- Optional Override Switch is available for manual control
- Includes vehicle-specific installation guide and mount kit
- Mounts to vehicle's rocker panel
- Newer applications connect to OBDII port via Plug-N-Play module
- Professional installation recommended
- 5-year/60,000 mile warranty
While every pickup truck, Jeep, or SUV can benefit from a set of running boards, only some consumers enjoy the aesthetic. Luckily, AMP Research offers its patented power step; a heavy-duty, power retractable running board that deploys when needed and retracts under the body when not in use.
AMP Research utilizes only the finest materials, including die-cast aluminum and stainless steel for exceptional durability and corrosion resistance. The step's surface is treated with a military-grade PTFE coating, guarding the underlying alloy against oxidation and abrasions; the black finish also provides a sleek, discreet appearance.
For ease of use, each power step includes low-profile LED courtesy lights, illuminating the step surface and surrounding area to ease low-light entry. To simplify the installation process, each set of power steps includes a vehicle-specific mounting kit, thorough instructions, and; if applicable, a plug-n-play OBD II module.
To ease entry into your ride without sacrificing aesthetics, consider AMP Research's power steps.
5-Year/60,000 Mile Warranty
- What is Covered: All defects in materials or workmanship on select AMP Research branded products properly installed per provided instructions except those listed below under the Three Year Warranty. This warranty does not apply to any product from AMP Research direct or indirect subsidiaries.
- For How Long: This warranty, and any implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, lasts five years or 60,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase. The warranty expires if the product is removed from the original vehicle or if the original vehicle is transferred to another owner. The warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser.
- What These Warranties Will Not Cover: These warranties doe not cover any damage, defect, or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, improper installation, modification, improper or inadequate maintenance, or on-road and offroad hazards. Incidental and consequential damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states or providence do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
- What AMP Research Will Do: During the applicable warranty period listed above, AMP Research will, at its option, either repair or replace any defective product at no additional charge. You must pay any labor charges associated with removing or reinstalling the product. If a specific product has been discontinued, AMP Research may, at its option, replace your product with a current product of comparable function and value.